Thursday 30 October 2008

self evaluation

attainment-
2. ive given myself this level as for my media exam i got a grade b, which reflects the amount of work i put in at home and school, which shows my dedication to the subject.
effort-
2. i have put alot of effort into the subject this term, but next term i will work even harder to improve my grade.
punctuality-
2. ive only been late once to the media lessons, and other times ive always been on time.
submission and quality of homework-
2. i have completed my homework to a high standard but i believe i could improve it and spend more time on it.
quality of writing-
3. to be honest i havent been very bothered with my quality of writing because as long as i have the information writen down i dont care about the presentation of it that much.
organisation of media folder-
3. my folder isnt very organised and i should divide the work of both teachers to make my revision easier.
oral contributions-
2. i answer in class and i contribute in class discussions

No comments: