Sunday 18 January 2009

self evaluation

attainment-
1. ive given myself this score because i try my hardest in media class and put in all my effort.

effort-
1) i try my hardest in all my subjects including media, and try to complete my work on time.

punctuality-
2) there have been some days where i havent been in school so my attendance aint all that but iv always been on time when i have been in school.

submission and quality of homework-
2) to be honest i havent completed some pieces of homework on time due to the exams or cos i aint been at school, but i have done some good pieces of homework this term.

ability to work independently-
3) i get distracted quite a lot but i try hard to work by myself when i have to

quality of writing-
1) in my essays that iv written ive tried to include all the media key terms that ive learnt.

organization of media folder-
1) my folder has all the work up to date and is split for each teacher as well as the media blog work so when it comes to revision i will find it easy to look at work from both classes.

oral contribution in class-
3) for some reason i aint been talking that much in class this term

contributions to media production-
1) weve all worked hard as a group and even though our idea wasnt accepted by Mr Bush weve still stuck together and have come up with another plan.

WWW: organization of media folder
EBI: Contribute More In Lessons.

No comments: